This easy Wedge Salad Recipe makes for the perfect side dish or lunch. Crisp iceberg lettuce topped with salad dressing, tomatoes, croutons, bacon, eggs, and crumbled blue cheese.
This salad is such an easy recipe yet packed with so many flavors. The cold iceberg lettuce combined with the toppings and the Ranch dressing is so satisfying. It’s like a classic salad but made quickly and is so appealing to serve.
- Lettuce – You’ll need whole iceberg lettuce, best if it is cold
- Tomatoes – Cherry tomatoes halved or any chopped heirloom tomatoes will work
- Bacon – Use the Air Fryer Bacon or Oven-Baked Bacon to get perfectly crispy bacon
- Eggs – This recipe calls for chopped boiled eggs
- Croutons – Homemade croutons or storebought will work great
- Blue Cheese – This is the classic ingredient for this salad
- Dressing – you can use either blue cheese dressing or ranch dressing (see below for more options)